Day 4
7:23 is officially the latest I have ever gotten out of bed. And everyone else is still down for the count. I feel like I'm doing something wrong here..
Stepped out on the balcony for my usual lungful of "crisp" Canadian air, then my stomach whispers to me that it might be time to turn on the kettle for a cup of Lipton.
Let me just add here that my mental clock has been thrown WAAYYY off since I've been here. When it's 10:00 am my mind still convinces me that it's somewhere around 6:00. See how I would lose my job?
11:35 and NSE is stirring out there somewhere. Rob still refuses to move. Old age, the poor lad. Gonna watch some CSI and Criminal Minds till he moves. Wanna head over to Yorkdale Mall today.
11:45 and the driver is still down. Maybe this is what I was doing wrong? Time to take a page out of the Canadian booklet. Back to bed!
Didn't get back out of bed until 2:00 and by then it was too late to do anything. Hey, even Jesus took a rest, right? Today has been officially declared "Sabbath".
Breakfast #2 time! Yes, at 2:30 in the afternoon. Omelet with bacon, tomato and thousand island dressing on sesame seed toast. Yes, it's as good as it sounds. This was about as good as the day was gonna get. Hit the couch to catch the Celtic vs. Barcelona game and chilled it out for the rest of the day. Definitely gonna hit the road tomorrow, so stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment